Off-campus use of electronic materials
- A personal Aalto IT identifier is required for off-campus use. If you don't have one but are an Aalto student of member of the staff please use the http://password.aalto.fi/ service to adopt one.
- Enter Aalto-Finna portal at https://aalto.finna.fi/?lng=en-gb and click Login button at the top of the page. Select Haka Login and enter your Aalto username and password.
- In Aalto-Finna portal use the search box or select “Browse for databases” or “Browse for journals” at the bottom of the page to find the desired resource.
- Select the desired database or e-journal and click Database interface or SFX link.
- You will be further forwarded to the desired resource (database, e-journal etc.).
- On a publicly accessible computer, after finishing the remote access session, please remember to log out by closing the web browser.
The remote access system can be used with the most common browsers.
Problems and feedback