Inssi - Master's, Bachelor's and Licentiate theses of the Schools of Technology 1900-2016The database contains bibliographical references to Master's, Bachelor's and Licentiate theses accepted at the Aalto University Schools of Technology and the former Helsinki University of Technology in 1900-2016.
Theses from 2017 will be available only in the Aaltodoc publication archive.
- If "all fields" (default) is selected the search is performed on all searchable fields. The search can be focused on a certain field by selecting it from the drop-down list.
- Word truncation with * (asterisk), the word root must have at least three characters. Truncation can be used at the beginning and/or at the end and/or in the middle of a search term. E.g. *robot*, e.g. *metallurg*
- Search terms separated by a space are connected with implicit AND operator.
- Separate alternative search terms with | (vertical bar). E.g. cloud comput* | service
- Search terms can be combined with the AND, OR and NOT operator between the search boxes.
- For phrase search use double quotes. E.g. "open data"
- Search returns max 1000 references.
Note: Inssi database and it's contents (references) are free to use but possible links to electronic resources may lead to services that require additional usage rights.