SCANP - references on Nordic economics and business journal articles and research reports from 1977-1999SCANP (Scandinavian Index in Economics and Business) database contains references on Nordic economics and business journal articles and research reports. SCANP was produced co-operatively by the Nordic business schools' libraries in the Helecon system during 1977-1999.
The database contains over 50.000 references.
The database is no longer updated.
- If "all fields" (default) is selected the search is performed on words from titles, authors and index terms. You can select the field that is searched from the drop down list.
- Word truncation with *-character, e.g. telecom*
- Search terms separated by space are connected with implicit AND operator.
- Separate alternate search terms with |-character (ie. OR operator), e.g. stock* | share*
- You can combine search terms with the AND, OR and NOT operator between the search boxes.
- For phrase search use double quotes: e.g. "economic trends"
- Search returns max 1000 references.
Note: SCANP database and it's contents (article references) are free to use but possible links to electronic resources (journals/full-text articles) may lead to services that require additional usage rights.